Thursday, April 1, 2010

24 Hours Till We Leave the Rez!

Wow, didn't go to bed until 12:30 last night and up by 6:00 unable to sleep anymore thinking of all that I have to get done yet today!
Medical release for my 17 year old being left with friends - CHECK!
Itinerary with emergency contact numbers to family - CHECK!
Leave a clean house - IN PROCESS!
Get sunglasses attachment for glasses (NOT the flip up kind) - TODAY!
Get outline to my guest speaker; Mother Betty for my class next week - TODAY!
ok, not too much more, I don't THINK!
I am so grateful to be able to have this amazing opportunity! I really feel like this is just the first of many trips; just hopeful or destiny? Guess I'll find out!
Well, my baked oatmeal is ready to eat, need a little sustenance for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me!