Thursday, April 15, 2010

Going Back Again


I am working through some ideas and plans for my next trip back to Haiti. Going with an eye doctor would be awesome having seen so many with vision problems unable to see into the distance or students getting headaches when they study. Headaches everyday and no Tylenol or Ibuprofen on a shelf like we have! Of course we'd have to gather hundreds of glasses to make sure we had what we needed for everybody but I'm sure it could be done!
Well, this is just the start of my thoughts in planning a return trip; the need is great for so many things that we could offer out of our "American Abundance".
I think every American (from teens to those that are physically able to handle the journey) should experience Haiti. There is no country poorer from what I've researched yet I found people more content than I've seen in a long time.
I hope I find others who want to join me on the next adventure to reach out to the beautiful people of Haiti.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me!