Friday, April 30, 2010

Plan to Return to Haiti

I am very excited about the potential of returning to Haiti! One idea is to return yet this year with hopefully eye doctors and eye glasses and lots of people who want to help!
There are so many opportunities to help in Haiti and they need us to come down there. I was told, "Money helps but people are needed more". I can no longer turn away from these beautiful people and their great need, now I need to wait and pray and see what I am to be doing to support them.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! I have two on the list to keep in the loop for being a part of a return trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi SuAnne,

    Kate told me you went to Haiti earlier this spring. I actually just got back to Chicago last week from a 12 trip to Petionville. Where were you located?

    Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, try again. Feel free to email me at mfloyd@uwalumni.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me!