Friday, March 26, 2010

One Week From Right Now!

Yikes! I have so much to get done before we go and at this moment in exactly one week the 5 of us will be at the airport waiting to board our plane. I am nearly packed, which is great, though there are those odds-n-ends of things that need to still get done. Such as planning for leaving a teenager behind with good friends and the possibility of tragedy or destiny "happening" and our demise takes place. Just in case I don't get our will done everything goes to our 4 boys just so everybody knows! I fully intend to return home because I fully intend to return to Haiti again and again!
I am desiring to do more with my life, to help others more; to live out the life my Creator and Savior intended me to live. I am believing and praying that this trip will open my heart and mind to the direction I am to be walking on this earth.

Preparing my home... preparing my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me!