Monday, March 29, 2010

4 Days Until We Leave!

I have decided that I do not have enough time to know enough Haitian Creole to be able to converse with any great depth. Glad we will have the 2 interpreters working with us at our temporary clinic, they will be worth way more than the 300 we are paying for their services.
Today as I am packaging up little hair supplies for the girls and toys for the boys I am praying over each precious child that they will go to. Praying they know love, safety and the Creator who made them believing there is a special plan for their life.
I'm off to buy some more snack size ziplock bags. Preparing...praying...packing!

2 comments:

  1. hello sueanne this is ayla. those little gift bags are soo cute.. thats awsome that you are going to help the haitian people. good luck hope you have a nice time considering the circumstances

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi SuAnne, this is Amanda, and I'm not just saying that because you told us too, it really is Amanda. :-D I wish you and the people in haiti much luck and hope you gain alot from your experience. I can't wait to hear about it, because I know we wil.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me!